Assisted Living is perfect for seniors who are mostly independent, yet need help managing medications and meals. But there’s much more to Assisted Living than that.
At Manor Lake BridgeMill, housekeeping, laundry, and activities are services seniors love. Hot and delicious meals are served three times a day and snacks are available all day.
Caregivers are on duty 24-hours a day, plus the LPN is full-time. Our primary tasks are to carefully manage medications, provide Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) when needed, and to become trusted friends of your loved one and your family.
Below is a list of services and lifestyle choices your loved one will have at Manor Lake BridgeMill. This is a partial list, so if there's something specific you're interested in, please call or email us.
Professional Care Services
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN)
- Certified Medication Aides (CMA)
- Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA)
- Contracted Pharmacy services with nightly delivery
- Individualized Service Plans
- Additional Services Available (such as Bathing, Dressing, Grooming)
- Coordination with Home Health Care for one on one care and/or Hospice services
- In-house Rehabilitation Services
- Planned outings
- Shopping Trips to the Grocery, Bank and Superstores
- Live entertainment
- Planned family activities and events
- Daily exercise classes
- Church services
- Arts and crafts
- Book Club
- Movie nights
- Educational seminars
- Key-less room and community entry for a secure environment
- Personal pendant for assistance
- Emergency Pull Cords in Bathrooms
- Safety Checks
- Generator Back-up for Emergency Power
- Senior friendly exercise room
- Salon and spa
- Homemade nutritional shakes per physician orders
- Weekly laundry services
- Barber and Beauty shop
- Deluxe Spa
Assisted Living Pricing
Price is another important difference in communities, and Manor Lake uses a structure based on need. Our Assisted Living rooms rates start at $2,495 a month.
Like other communities, Manor Lake BridgeMill charges a base rent plus an additional amount for services required by a resident. However, Manor Lake is unique in that we don’t have rigid and expensive pre-packaged levels of care and costs. Instead, we operate on a incremental point system.
The advantage of points is you avoid large leaps from one level to another, which may mean paying for services that aren’t needed. Levels are priced in bundles and that leads to significant additional charges, even if your loved one only needs one or two additional services.
Points allow Manor Lake to control your costs by only charging for the additional services required by a resident’s documented need. We feel this is a significant difference and worth pointing out.
The Community Address is 131 Holly Street, Canton GA 30114678-990-5055